Lithium grease. Using synthetic hydrocarbon oil and mineral oil as its base oil, Molywhite LSG is excellent in low temperature performance. Usable over wide temperature ranges from low to high. It contains organomolybdenum, offering superior wear resistance. Recommended for various types of metal gear and sliding parts exposed to severe lubrication conditions.
Characteristics of Molywhite LSG
- 1.Low temperature property
- Using synthetic hydrocarbon oil and mineral oil as its base oil, provides excellent in low temperature performance.
- 2.Wear protection
- It contains organomolybdenum, realizing excellent extreme pressure property and seizure resistance.
Main applications and applicable components
- Rack and pinion gears
- Various types of metal gears
|Synthetic hydrocarbon oil
|ASTM D 217
|Service temperature range
|−40°C - 150°C
- ※The above values are typical properties and we cannot guarantee the applicability of this information in any individual situation. Information regarding the application and service temperature range or typical property values are provided as a guide in selecting the appropriate grease. It is recommended that the user makes its own assessment and determination of the safety and suitability of the product performance/properties for the intended purposes prior to use.
- ※Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product should be consulted prior to the use.
- ※The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- ※All images used are for illustrative purposes only.