Wheel bearing grease containing purified mineral oil as its base oil, urea as its thickener. Excellent fretting resistance performance enables application under severe operating conditions such as high temperature and high speed environment.
Characteristics of Raremax AF-I
- 1.Fretting Resistance
- Superior in forming oil film which controls fretting wear process of rolling/sliding surface.
- 2.Rust prevention
- Provides exceptional rust prevention performance.
- 3.Heat resistance
- Containing urea-based thickener, it excels in heat resistance, enabling application under severe operating conditions such as high temperature and high speed environment.
Main applications and applicable components
- Automotive wheel bearings and various types of vehicle wheel bearings
|ASTM D 217
|Service temperature range
|−20°C - 170°C
- ※The above values are typical properties and we cannot guarantee the applicability of this information in any individual situation. Information regarding the application and service temperature range or typical property values are provided as a guide in selecting the appropriate grease. It is recommended that the user makes its own assessment and determination of the safety and suitability of the product performance/properties for the intended purposes prior to use.
- ※Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product should be consulted prior to the use.
- ※The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- ※All images used are for illustrative purposes only.