Rubber Grease #
High performance brake grease. Formulated with polyglycol-based synthetic oil, it is highly compatible with rubbers. The combination of rust-inhibitor and various additives assures no brake oil leakage and protection of rubber cup.
Characteristics of Rubber Grease #
- 1.Rubber Compatibility
- Uses polyglycol-based synthetic oil as its base oil which has less adverse effect on EPDM (ethylene propylene diene rubber). Suitable for lubrication points/environments using rubber materials.
Main applications and applicable components
|ASTM D 217
|Service temperature range
|−40°C - 130°C
- ※The above values are typical properties and we cannot guarantee the applicability of this information in any individual situation. Information regarding the application and service temperature range or typical property values are provided as a guide in selecting the appropriate grease. It is recommended that the user makes its own assessment and determination of the safety and suitability of the product performance/properties for the intended purposes prior to use.
- ※Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product should be consulted prior to the use.
- ※The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- ※All images used are for illustrative purposes only.