fluorinated grease developed for electrical contacts. In a demanding automotive parts market, electrical contacts have higher requirements on low temperature chattering. Containing fluorine oil, which excels in temperature-viscosity characteristics, FLUOTRIBO AR-P ensures electric continuity at low temperature without chattering.
Characteristics of Fluotribo AR-P
- 1.Chattering prevention
- Ensures electric continuity as its viscosity shows less degree of increase at low-temperature.
- 2.Arc resistance
- Keep contacts function as it generates no carbide caused by arc.
- 3.Heat resistance
- It resists to heat higher than common contact greases do, the grease remains unaffected by the heat during manufacturing process.
- 4.Low temperature torque performance
- Excels in torque performance in low temperature environment.
Main applications and applicable components
- Electrical contact points for very small and large currents
- Lubrication points of plastic-plastics, and plastic-metal. Especially for points, which are subjects to influence of torque loss caused by grease.
|Test item||Test method||Test results|
|Working penetration||ASTM D 217||340|
|Service temperature range||-||−70°C - 250°C|
- ※The above values are typical properties and we cannot guarantee the applicability of this information in any individual situation. Information regarding the application and service temperature range or typical property values are provided as a guide in selecting the appropriate grease. It is recommended that the user makes its own assessment and determination of the safety and suitability of the product performance/properties for the intended purposes prior to use.
- ※Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product should be consulted prior to the use.
- ※The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- ※All images used are for illustrative purposes only.