fluorinated grease developed for lubrication applications under ultra-low to high temperature vacuum environment.
Fluotribo MP contains carefully-selected high-grade PFAE (perfluoroalkyl polyether), which is low in pour point and in vapor pressure, as its base oil, and PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), chemically very stable fluorocarbon polymer, as its thickener.
Excels in oil resistance, chemical resistance, works over wide range of service temperature. Exercises very small influence on plastics and rubbers.
Characteristics of Fluotribo MP
- 1.Heat resistance
- Range of serviceable temperature is 200°C - 230°C (regular use) and 250°C (max. temp) as the grease is very little in oxidative deterioration.
- 2.Low temperature property
- Its low pour point base oil brings superior startup performance even at low temperature.
- 3.Resistance to chemicals
- Resistant to acid and alkali. Resistant to most of chemicals including organic solvents.
- 4.Plastic/rubber compatibility
- Causes no adverse effects on most types of plastics and rubbers for its good chemical stability.
Main applications and applicable components
Most suitable for lubrication of equipment operating at temperature from -70°C to 250°C.
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment of which operating condition includes vacuum and a wide range of temperature variation
- Lubrication for moving plastic components of switches for various types of equipment and electronic/precision equipment
|Test item||Test method||Test results|
|Working penetration||ASTM D 217||285|
|Service temperature range||-||−70°C - 250°C|
- ※The above values are typical properties and we cannot guarantee the applicability of this information in any individual situation. Information regarding the application and service temperature range or typical property values are provided as a guide in selecting the appropriate grease. It is recommended that the user makes its own assessment and determination of the safety and suitability of the product performance/properties for the intended purposes prior to use.
- ※Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product should be consulted prior to the use.
- ※The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- ※All images used are for illustrative purposes only.