Contains highly heat-stable polymer and ample amount of several solid lubricants.
Characteristics of Molylex RN
- 1.Heat resistance
- MOLYLEX RN uses bentonite thickener which is resistant to carbonization even if it is used in a high-temperature environment for long time. Even after its base oil has vapored, its solid lubricants play as a dry film, allowing the grease to function up to 500°C.
- 2.Extreme pressure property
- Combining carefully-selected solid lubricants and EP agent enables the grease applicable to operations under high-load conditions.
Main applications and applicable components
- Sliding lubrication points of steel facilities or cement equipment such as rotary/sliding nozzles where super heat-resistance is required.
|Test item||Test method||Test results|
|Base oil||-||Mineral oil
|Working penetration||ASTM D 217||No.00: 415
|Service temperature range||-||−20°C - 200°C
(Dry film: 150°C - 500°C)
- ※The above values are typical properties and we cannot guarantee the applicability of this information in any individual situation. Information regarding the application and service temperature range or typical property values are provided as a guide in selecting the appropriate grease. It is recommended that the user makes its own assessment and determination of the safety and suitability of the product performance/properties for the intended purposes prior to use.
- ※Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product should be consulted prior to the use.
- ※The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- ※All images used are for illustrative purposes only.